Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.4||30|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||13.13||31.3|
The standalone net revenue for the quarter grew by 10% yoy to Rs. 362.36 cr led by volume growth in Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL). MSIL sales volume improved 16% YOY in Q2 FY17.
The standalone EBITDA grew by 13.8% yoy to Rs. 34.15 cr due to healthy revenue growth and improvement in EBITDA margins by 30 bps yoy. The standalone EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 9.42% against 9.12% of corresponding quarter of last year.
The standalone net profit grew 31% yoy to Rs. 13.13 cr against Rs. 10 cr of corresponding quarter of previous year.
Jay Bharat Maruti Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 249.3, down by 11.8 points or 4.52% from its previous closing of Rs. 261.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 265 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 267 and Rs. 249.3 respectively. So far 281187(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 529.80 6.30 (1.20%)
NSE 525.15 2 (0.38%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.