JBM Auto Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12.3||16|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||18.86||[0.1]|
Consolidated EPS for the quarter stood at Rs. 4.62.
JBM Auto Limited (JBMAL) reported 5.5% yoy increase in revenue to Rs412.6cr for Q2FY18. EBITDA stood at Rs50.9cr, up 6.9% yoy. EBITDA margin expanded by 16bps yoy to 12.3% aided by lower operating and employee expenses. Net profit declined by 0.1% yoy to Rs18.9cr.
JBM Auto Ltd ended at Rs. 508.30, down by 5.65 points or 1.1% from its previous closing of Rs. 513.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 517.30 and touched a high and low of Rs. 529.10 and Rs. 495.75 respectively. A total of 31,452(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.