JM Financial Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||145.8||27.2|
JM Financial Ltd reported its financial result for Q2FY18.
Its consolidated revenue of the company grew by 11.7% yoy to Rs 685.2 crore. This was led by pickup in fund based activity business and investment banking and securities business. Fund based business grew by 34% yoy whereas; investment banking grew by 36% yoy.
AUM for wealth management business grew 25% yoy to Rs. 27289 crore as of Q2FY18. The fund based business lending book stood at Rs. 6102 crore. Loan book for its asset management business stood at Rs. 14549 crore.
The consolidated net profit grew 27.2% yoy to Rs 145.8 crore against Rs 114.6 crore in Q2FY17.
JM Financial Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 176.10, up by 5.5 points or 3.22% from its previous closing of Rs. 170.60 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 172.50 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 178.90 and Rs. 171.80 respectively. So far 53,60,420(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 158.40 4.25 (2.76%)
NSE 158.80 4.65 (3.02%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.