JMC Projects (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.7||20|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||12.05||[9.5]|
JMC Projects (India) Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers are mixed as compared to Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 8.5% below estimate of Rs 580 cr. However, reported net profit for the period came in 4.8% above the estimate of Rs 12 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined by 10.3% yoy to Rs 530.87 cr.
EBITDA declined by 8.4% yoy to Rs 51.58 cr while EBITDA margins expanded 20 bps yoy to 9.7%. Decline in EBITDA was on account of Rs 14.51 cr adverse movement in inventory.
Net profit decreased by 9.47% yoy to Rs 12.05 cr. Other income has declined 24% yoy to Rs 1.66 cr.
JMC Projects (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 215, down by 22.35 points or 9.42% from its previous closing of Rs. 237.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 235.3 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 235.3 and Rs. 211.15 respectively. So far 18926(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 500.00 7.10 (1.44%)
NSE 500.95 9.30 (1.89%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.