Kalpataru Power Transmission's (KPT) standalone revenue increased by 29% yoy to Rs1,931.4cr from Rs1,496.3cr in Q4FY17. EBITDA grew by 33% yoy to Rs209.2cr from Rs157.3cr in Q4FY17. EBITDA margin inched up a bit by 32bps from 10.5% in Q4FY17 to 10.8% in Q4FY18. Net profit during the quarter increased by 17% yoy to Rs104.8cr vs. Rs89.6cr in Q4FY17.
• Sales increase was on back of strong execution in T&D, Railway & Pipeline businesses.
• Increase in tax rate from 30% to 38% restricted the net profit growth.
• Standalone order book stood at Rs12,404cr as on March 31, 2018 (net of GST). The company had order inflows of Rs9,341cr in FY18.
• Its subsidiary - JMC Projects (India) Ltd’s standalone revenue came in at Rs723cr (up 5% yoy) as a result of improved execution while EBITDA increased by 43% yoy to Rs83.4cr and EBITDA margin came in at 11.5% in Q4FY18 (8.5% in Q4FY17). Order book stood at Rs7,616cr as on March 31, 2018 (net of GST). The company had order inflows of Rs3,339cr in Q4FY18.
• It’s another subsidiary - Shree Shubham Logistics (SSL)’s revenue grew by 75% yoy to Rs18.7cr, while loss at the EBITDA level was reported to be Rs6.1cr vs. 5.7cr in Q4FY17. The company reported net loss of Rs19.5cr during the quarter.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd ended at Rs. 466, up by 7.35 points or 1.6% from its previous closing of Rs. 458.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 466 and touched a high and low of Rs. 466 and Rs. 466 respectively. A total of 1,420 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.