Kamdhenu Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||3.9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||2.8||44.7|
Kamdhenu's standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 236 crore, registering 22.9% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by ~27.7% yoy jump in the revenue of steel.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 16.9% yoy to Rs. 9 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 19 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 3.9%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 2.8 crore, yoy increase of 44.7%.
Kamdhenu Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 131, up by 0.35 points or 0.27% from its previous closing of Rs. 130.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 132.10 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 134.30 and Rs. 130.60 respectively. So far 24,008(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 211.50 1.35 (0.64%)
NSE 217.00 7.50 (3.58%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.