Karnataka Bank Ltd Q3FY18
Standalone Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||87.40||27.6|
Karnataka Bank’s NII for Q3FY18 improved by 19.9% to Rs451.6cr against Rs376.5cr yoy. The net profit was in-line with estimates, 27.6% to Rs87.4cr against Rs68.5cr yoy. GNPA for Q3FY18 stood at 3.97% against 4.13% qoq. NNPA for the quarter stood at 2.85% against 3.04% qoq.
Karnataka Bank Ltd is currently trading at Rs165, up 1.41% from its previous closing of Rs162.70 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs163 and has touched a high and low of Rs168.90 and Rs160.60 respectively. So far 1,68,57,815 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.