KDDL Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||[0.13]||102.4|
KDDL Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in mixed as compared to Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 3.7% above estimate of Rs 114 cr. However, reported net profit for the period came in 103.7% below the estimate of Rs 4 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 6.8% yoy to Rs 117.96 cr.
EBITDA declined by 32% yoy to Rs 6.54 cr while EBITDA margins contracted 316 bps yoy to 5.5%. This was on the back of 8% yoy increase in purchase of stock in trade and 11% yoy increase in other expenses.
Net profit decreased by 102.4% yoy to Rs (0.13) cr. This was mainly on account of dip in other income of 83% yoy and increase in effective tax rate of to 133% from 7% Q2FY16.
KDDL Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 210, down by 32.15 points or 13.28% from its previous closing of Rs. 242.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 235 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 235 and Rs. 210 respectively. So far 21842(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 329.05 [17.30] ([4.99]%)
NSE 335.95 [3.55] ([1.05]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.