Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.1||554|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||29.8||[29.8]|
Kirloskar Oil Engines reported its standalone result for Q2FY18.
Its standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 646.7 crore, registering 2.6% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter increased by 68.3% yoy to Rs. 84.9 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 554 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 13.1%. This margin expansion was led by decline in purchase of traded goods and cost of raw materials by 4% and 6% yoy respectively.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 29.8 crore, yoy decline of 29.8%. This was due to 13% yoy decline in other income.
Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 371, up by 11 points or 3.06% from its previous closing of Rs. 360 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 371.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 392.40 and Rs. 358.55 respectively. So far 11,28,098(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 370.00 1.40 (0.38%)
NSE 370.00 0.90 (0.24%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.