KPIT Technologies Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11||29|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||56.2||2.2|
KPIT Tech’s Q2FY17 result beat the market consensus. The street was expecting top-line growth of ~3.2% QoQ, EBITDA to grow by 5% QoQ and PAT to grow by 1.2% QoQ.
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter grew by 3.5% QoQ to Rs. 830.9 cr due to strong growth of 8.9% QoQ in automotive and transportation vertical.
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 6.3% QoQ to Rs. 91.4 cr due to revenue growth and cost rationalization. The consolidated EBITDA margin improved by 28.8 bps QoQ and stood at 11% in Q2FY17 against 10.7% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit grew by 2.1% QoQ to Rs. 56.2 cr against Rs. 55 cr of last quarter.
KPIT Technologies Ltd ended at Rs. 135.2, up by 4.15 points or 3.17% from its previous closing of Rs. 131.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 132.2 and touched a high and low of Rs. 137 and Rs. 129.3 respectively. A total of 2988706(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 171.40 5.70 (3.44%)
NSE 172.40 5.65 (3.39%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.