Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd’s revenue grew by 10.2% yoy and 37.8% qoq to Rs747cr. EBITDA came in at Rs68cr, up 17.7% yoy and 4.2% qoq. EBITDA margin expanded by 57bps yoy and contracted by 291bps qoq to 9.03%. Adjusted PAT stood at Rs63cr, down 7.3% yoy and up 12.3% qoq.
• Revenue from textile machinery division declined by 4.7% yoy to Rs556cr.
• Revenue from Machinery tool and Foundry division grew by 37.8% yoy to Rs153cr, which aided in overall revenue growth.
• Cost of goods sold stood at 63.51% of sales vs. 63.64% yoy.
• Employee benefit expenses stood at 9.57% of sales vs. 9.99% yoy, aiding in EBITDA margin expansion.
• Adjusted PAT is down 7.3% yoy owing to decline in the other income by 36.3% yoy to Rs34cr.
Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd ended at Rs. 8,265, up by 144.2 points or 1.78% from its previous closing of Rs. 8,120.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 8,105 and touched a high and low of Rs. 8,297 and Rs. 8,105 respectively. A total of 11,450 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.