Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||65||44.4|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank posted a 45% rise in 2QFY17 net profit; Higher net NPA at 1.87% vs. 1.01 (yoy).
The bank earned interest of Rs 6,983 Cr growing 1.8% yoy led by loan growth. Other income grew 2 folds yoy to Rs 131 Cr vs. 63 Cr in 2QFY16.
Gross NPA stood at 2.7% vs 1.89% (yoy). Asset quality thereby worsened 81 bps yoy. Provisions grew ~88% in 2QFY17 to Rs 62 Cr.
PAT grew ~45% yoy to Rs 65 Cr supported by Interest on advances and growth in other income.
The board approved a QIP of Equity shares at Rs 10 each of the bank. The board also plans to further raise Tier 1 capital by way of Equity issue.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd ended at Rs. 151.9, up by 0.15 points or 0.1% from its previous closing of Rs. 151.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 163 and touched a high and low of Rs. 163 and Rs. 150 respectively. A total of 747720(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 147.80 [0.30] ([0.20]%)
NSE 148.10 0.40 (0.27%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.