Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||78||[17.8]|
M&M financial services NII for the quarter increased 16.3% yoy to Rs.911 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs.783 crore in Q2FY17. This was due to substantial increase revenue from operations by 11% yoy to Rs.1661 crore in Q2FY18.
Total Assets Under Management (AUM) of Rs.49918 Crores as on Q2FY18 as against Rs.43855 Crores as on Q2FY17, a growth of 14%.
Provisions and write-offs for the quarter increased by 46% yoy to Rs.445 crore. This led to 17.8% decline in net profits at Rs. 78 crore in Q2FY18.
Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd ended at Rs. 408.85, down by 10.55 points or 2.52% from its previous closing of Rs. 419.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 425 and touched a high and low of Rs. 425 and Rs. 395 respectively. A total of 27,04,176(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 446.35 10.95 (2.51%)
NSE 447.00 11.20 (2.57%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.