Mastek Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.9||333|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||7.6||113.7|
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter declined by 3% QoQ to Rs. 125.9 cr against Rs. 130 cr in previous quarter
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 54.5% QoQ to Rs. 11.2 cr due to decline in consultancy charges 14% QoQ and fall in other expenses by 28% QoQ. The EBITDA margin improved by 333 bps and consolidated EBITDA margin stood at 8.91% for Q2FY17 against 5.58% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit improved by by 113.7% QoQ to Rs. 7.6 cr against Rs. 3.5cr of last quarter due to improvement in EBITDA margin.
Mastek Ltd ended at Rs. 148.3, up by 15.4 points or 11.59% from its previous closing of Rs. 132.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 135.05 and touched a high and low of Rs. 153.9 and Rs. 133.5 respectively. A total of 6758477(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 406.10 13.65 (3.48%)
NSE 407.25 14.45 (3.68%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.