Minda Corporation Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||23.0||[9.8]|
Minda Corporation reported its financial result for Q1FY18.
It's consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 623.2 crore, registering 19.2% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 3.9% yoy to Rs. 60.4 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 233 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9.7%. This margin contraction was driven by 15% and 12% yoy increase in cost of raw materials and employee expense respectively.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 23 crore, yoy decline of 9.8%. This was due to increase in finance cost by 29%.
The board has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 0.30 per share for the face value of Rs. 2 each.
Minda Corporation Ltd ended at Rs. 132.40, down by 2.15 points or 1.6% from its previous closing of Rs. 134.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 135 and touched a high and low of Rs. 137.55 and Rs. 130 respectively. A total of 20,42,892(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 194.10 1.65 (0.86%)
NSE 195.55 2.70 (1.40%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.