Mindtree Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.6||44|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||125||2.7|
Mindtree Ltd. consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1331 crores, registering 3.2% QoQ increase. This was primarily driven by 7% qoq rise in revenue from retail, CPG and manufacturing segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 7.3% QoQ to Rs. 154 crores with a corresponding margin expansion of 44 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 11.57%.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 125 crores, QoQ increase of 2.7%. This was due to lower finance costs at Rs.2.5 crore vs Rs.4.5 crore in Q1FY18.
Mindtree Ltd ended at Rs. 506.95, up by 4.15 points or 0.83% from its previous closing of Rs. 502.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 504.50 and touched a high and low of Rs. 509.45 and Rs. 502.45 respectively. A total of 4,72,875(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 575.15 9.15 (1.62%)
NSE 576.90 10.35 (1.83%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.