Neuland Laboratories Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||2.29||[75.9]|
Neuland Laboratories’ standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 117.5 crore, registering 22.5% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 56.6% yoy to Rs. 10.63 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 713 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9%. This margin contraction was led by increase in manufacturing expenses and other expenses by 32.5% yoy and 31% yoy.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 2.29 crore, yoy decline of 75.9%.
Neuland Laboratories Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,212, up by 3.25 points or 0.27% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,208.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,212.30 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,224 and Rs. 1,203.30 respectively. So far 8,131(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 879.10 0.85 (0.10%)
NSE 885.40 4.60 (0.52%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.