NHPC Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||50.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1,554.66||27.89|
NHPC Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in mixed as compared to Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 3% above estimate of Rs 2,477 cr. However, reported net profit for the period came in 45.7% above the estimate of Rs 1,067 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 2.5% yoy to Rs 2,403.36 cr.
EBITDA increased by 0.1% yoy to Rs 1,217.72 cr while EBITDA margins contracted 123 bps yoy to 50.7%. Employee cost have increased by 20% yoy to Rs 330.96 cr.
Net profit increased by 27.89% yoy to Rs 1,554.66 cr. Other income has jumped 145% yoy to Rs 877.86 cr which has aided bottom-line.
NHPC Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 26.5, up by 1.4 points or 5.58% from its previous closing of Rs. 25.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 25.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 26.55 and Rs. 25.15 respectively. So far 15912151(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 28.40 [0.15] ([0.53]%)
NSE 28.40 [0.05] ([0.18]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.