NIIT Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.6||105|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||8.70||17.6|
NIIT Ltd posted a Revenue growth of 14% qoq in 2QFY17 followed by a 17% qoq surge in PAT: Overall good earnings growth.
NIIT Ltd reported 14% qoq revenue growth to Rs 298 Cr supported by a 23% yoy growth in Corporate Learning Group (51% of revenue).
NIIT Ltd recorded a 29% qoq rise in EBITDA to Rs 28 Cr. Further, we saw an EBITDA margin expansion of 105 bps qoq to 9% led by the Skills and Career group (34% of revenue).
Net profit grew 17% qoq to Rs 8.7 Cr on the back of revenue growth in key segments and operational efficiencies.
NIIT Ltd also acquired EdTech Startup Perceptron Learning Solutions to further ramp up its Digital Education Business (15% of revenue)
NIIT Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 94, down by 1.05 points or 1.1% from its previous closing of Rs. 95.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 95.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 96.35 and Rs. 92.9 respectively. So far 2512125(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 94.80 0.85 (0.90%)
NSE 94.90 0.80 (0.85%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.