NIIT Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||11||[15.4]|
NIIT ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 90.2 crore, registering 11.9% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 60.2% yoy to Rs. 4.5 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 605 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 5%. This margin contraction was aided by 4.7% yoy increase in employee benefit expenses.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 11 crore, yoy decline of 15.4%.
NIIT Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 102.85, down by 9.6 points or 8.54% from its previous closing of Rs. 112.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 113.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 113.85 and Rs. 102.50 respectively. So far 22,53,868(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 92.70 0.20 (0.22%)
NSE 92.55 [0.05] ([0.05]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.