Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||35||[11.1]|
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd reported its consolidated numbers for Q2FY17.
Revenue for the quarter surged by 42% yoy to Rs 633 cr.
Reported EBITDA increased by 15.5% yoy to Rs 63 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 227 bps yoy to 9.9%. This was largely due to 75% yoy increase in other expenses.
Net profit for the quarter declined by 11.1% yoy to Rs 35 cr primarily due to 32.2% yoy increase in finance cost and 68% yoy decrease in other income.
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd ended at Rs. 33.25, down by 1.6 points or 4.59% from its previous closing of Rs. 34.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 33.25 and touched a high and low of Rs. 34.4 and Rs. 32.9 respectively. A total of 687346(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 6.44 [0.17] ([2.57]%)
NSE 6.40 [0.20] ([3.03]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.