NRB Bearings Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||16.36||4.3|
NRB Bearings Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was 3.1% down from Bloomberg estimates of Rs 185.4 cr. Company’s net profit stood 3.2% below the estimates of Rs 16.9 cr.
Company’s net revenue increased 7.1% yoy to Rs 180 cr.
However, EBITDA dropped by 8.1% yoy to Rs 28.3 cr and EBITDA margins contracted 261 bps yoy to 15.7%. This was due to 10.5% yoy increase in cost of goods sold.
Company's net profit rose 4.3% yoy to Rs 16.36 cr. Company's other income rose from Rs 2.58 cr in Q2FY16 to Rs 5.77 cr in the current quarter.
NRB Bearings Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 114.5, down by 4.7 points or 3.94% from its previous closing of Rs. 119.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 116 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 118.45 and Rs. 113 respectively. So far 6974(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 138.00 0.75 (0.55%)
NSE 138.10 0.80 (0.58%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.