Oberoi Realty Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||58.2||330|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||104||24.9|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 27.5% yoy to Rs. 176 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 330 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 58.2%. This margin expansion was mainly led by lower operating costs as proportionate to sale (~62% in Q2FY18 vs ~78% in Q2FY17).
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 104 crore, yoy increase of 24.9%.
Oberoi Realty Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 477.60, up by 31.1 points or 6.97% from its previous closing of Rs. 446.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 455 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 483.65 and Rs. 443.65 respectively. So far 14,54,865(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.