Oil India’s Q1FY19 numbers have been mixed bag with in-line sales and EBITDA, while net profit has come below estimates. Sales have grown by 45.4% yoy to Rs3,390.5cr from Rs2,331.7cr in Q1FY18, as against the expectations of Rs3,367cr. EBITDA increased by 61.1% yoy to Rs1,408.4cr during the quarter from Rs874.1cr in Q1FY18, as against estimated EBITDA of Rs1,403cr. EBITDA margin increased by 405bps yoy to 41.5% in Q1FY19. Net profit during the quarter jumped by 56.2% yoy to ~Rs703.2cr vs. Rs450.2cr in Q1FY18 as against expectations of Rs878cr.
• Crude Oil price realisation increased by US$23.59/BBl to US$ 72.00/BBl in Q1FY19 as compared to US$48.41/BBl during Q1FY18.
• Average Natural gas price realisation during Q1FY19 is US$3.06/MMBTU as compared to US$ 2.48/MMBTU in Q1FY18.
• Crude Oil production for Q1FY19 is 0.844 MMT which is same to the crude oil production during Q1FY18.
• Natural gas production during Q1FY19 is decreased by 3.87% to 696 MMSCM as compared to 724 MMSCM during Q1FY18 due to short upliftment by certain consumers.
• Oil India in consortium with Assam Gas Company & GAIL Gas Ltd., has been allotted two geographical areas, namely Cachar, Hailakandi & Karimganj Districts and Kamrup & Kamrup Metropolitan Districts in the state of Assam in the recently concluded 9th round of City Gas Distribution (CGD) bidding by PNGRB.
Oil India Ltd ended at Rs. 211.45, down by 2.4 points or 1.12% from its previous closing of Rs. 213.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 213.10 and touched a high and low of Rs. 215.85 and Rs. 210.25 respectively. A total of 5,84,926 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.