Persistent Systems Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.2||48|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||82.6||10.1|
Persistent Systems consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 761 crores, registering 4.6% QoQ increase. This revenue growth was mainly led by ~21% QoQ surge in digital segment. Geography revenue mix, North America contributed 83.4%, Europe and India contributed 8.5% and 5.6% respectively.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 7.1% QoQ to Rs. 154 crores with a corresponding margin expansion of 48 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 20.2%.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 82.6 crores, QoQ increase of 10.1%.
Attrition for the quarter remained same at 15.5% vs 15.5% in last quarter of same year.
Persistent Systems Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 662.15, up by 4.9 points or 0.75% from its previous closing of Rs. 657.25 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 663 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 664.95 and Rs. 650.10 respectively. So far 58,200(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
BSE 645.50 [2.65] ([0.41]%)
NSE 646.35 [3.20] ([0.49]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.