Petronet LNG Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11||479|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||460||84.7|
Petronet LNG Ltd’s Q2FY17 result beats the market consensus. The street was expecting top-line decline of ~22.5% yoy and bottom-line to grow by ~42.5% yoy.
The net revenue for the quarter declined by 12.3% yoy to Rs 6614 cr.
The EBITDA grew by 55.5% yoy to Rs 726 cr due to lower cost of LNG. The EBITDA margin grew by 479 bps yoy and stood at 11% in Q2FY17.
The net profit grew by 84.7% yoy to Rs 460 cr against Rs 249 cr of last year due to higher other income of Rs 91 cr against Rs 38 cr of last year.
Petronet LNG Ltd ended at Rs. 348.45, down by 4.35 points or 1.23% from its previous closing of Rs. 352.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 356.25 and touched a high and low of Rs. 356.8 and Rs. 343.35 respectively. A total of 1675479(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 252.95 0.10 (0.04%)
NSE 252.80 0.30 (0.12%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.