Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||21.8|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||80||[20.8]|
PI Industries standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 561 crore, registering 1.9% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 4.5% yoy to Rs. 122 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 63 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 21.8%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 80 crore, yoy decline of 20.8%.
The company has declared interim dividend at Rs. 1.50 per share (150%) of its face value.
P I Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 786.25, down by 3.45 points or 0.44% from its previous closing of Rs. 789.70 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 795.50 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 798 and Rs. 769 respectively. So far 5,37,486(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 850.00 8.10 (0.96%)
NSE 850.20 5.80 (0.69%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.