Power Mech Projects Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||15.6||[6.0]|
Power Mech Projects Ltd reported its financial result for Q1FY18.
Its standalone revenue remained for the quarter came in at Rs. 322.3 crore, registering a meagre 0.4% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 8.3% yoy to Rs. 47.5 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 140 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 14.7%. The margin contraction is driven by a 30% increase in other expenses.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 15.6 crore, yoy decline of 6%.
Power Mech Projects Ltd ended at Rs. 542.55, up by 15.55 points or 2.95% from its previous closing of Rs. 527 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 535 and touched a high and low of Rs. 548.70 and Rs. 535 respectively. A total of 6,716(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 750.00 [7.45] ([0.98]%)
NSE 748.00 [9.75] ([1.29]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.