Prime Focus Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||32.3||478|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||21.9||-|
Prime Focus Ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 546.2 crore, registering 17.3% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 37.7% yoy to Rs. 176.5 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 478 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 32.3%.
Company has reported Net profit of Rs.21.9 crore against Net loss of Rs.39.5 crore in Q2FY17.
Prime Focus Ltd ended at Rs. 98, down by 0.8 points or 0.81% from its previous closing of Rs. 98.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 101.20 and touched a high and low of Rs. 101.45 and Rs. 98 respectively. A total of 4,613(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
BSE 110.10 0.05 (0.05%)
NSE 110.60 0.50 (0.45%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.