Rallis India Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.8||300|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||77.2||16.1|
Rallis India consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 588 crore, registering 0.3% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 17.5% yoy to Rs. 122 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 300 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 20.8%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 77.2 crore, yoy increase of 16.1%.
Rallis India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 252.05, up by 13.05 points or 5.46% from its previous closing of Rs. 239 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 239.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 254 and Rs. 239.90 respectively. So far 13,04,931(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 224.70 [7.05] ([3.04]%)
NSE 227.30 [3.70] ([1.60]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.