Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.7||98|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||43.42||[4.8]|
Rashtriya Chemicals & fertilizers Ltd posted Q2FY17 standalone numbers. Company’s revenue for the quarter declined by 26.2% yoy to Rs 1772.13 cr. This was on account of 23.5% yoy fall in revenues from fertilizers segment and 68% yoy drop in trading segment revenue.
EBITDA too decreased by 10.5% yoy to Rs 100.2 cr while EBITDA margins expanded 98 bps yoy to 5.7%.
Net profit also dropped by 4.8% yoy to Rs 43.42 cr. Company posted a de-growth in net profit as 56.6% yoy drop in finance cost was offset by 43% yoy decline in other income.
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd ended at Rs. 42.25, up by 0.2 points or 0.48% from its previous closing of Rs. 42.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 42.15 and touched a high and low of Rs. 43.1 and Rs. 41.95 respectively. A total of 651862(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
BSE 91.05 [0.45] ([0.49]%)
NSE 91.15 [0.10] ([0.11]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.