Raymond Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.6||196|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||48||60|
Raymond consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1595 crore, registering 2.7% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by 13.2% revenue growth from Apparel business
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 33% yoy to Rs. 137 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 196 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 8.6%.
Adjusted PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 48 crore, yoy increase of 60%. This was due to lower effective rate of tax.
Raymond Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 901.05, down by 5.3 points or 0.58% from its previous closing of Rs. 906.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 918 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 918 and Rs. 893.35 respectively. So far 6,05,092(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 935.00 24.05 (2.64%)
NSE 933.40 19.60 (2.14%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.