For Q3FY18, Repco Home Finance Ltd’s income from operations has improved by 5% yoy to ~Rs278cr. Its NII came at Rs107.1cr as against Rs90.7cr, which has improved by 18% yoy. Its net profit came at Rs48.5cr against Rs46.4cr and grew by just 4.4% yoy. Its Gross NPA for Q3FY18 stood at 3.7% (against 2.6% in Q3FY17 and 3.4% in Q2FY18). Its NPA for Q3FY18 stood at 2.05% vs. 1.51% in Q3FY17 and 1.9% in Q2FY18.
• The loan book as on Q3FY18 end stood at Rs9,490cr, which is up by 10% yoy. Loans to the self- employed segment accounted for 59.2% of the outstanding loan book, while salaried segment accounted for the rest of the loan book. Home loans accounted for 81.1% of the loan portfolio, while loans against property accounted for 18.9% of the portfolio.
• Disbursements in Q3FY18 were Rs657.1cr, which is up by 31% yoy, while total disbursements during 9MFY18 were Rs1,957.9cr (up 1% yoy).
• NIM for the quarter is up by 40bps yoy to 4.6%.
• Cost-to-income ratio has gone up from 16.8% in Q3FY17 to 18.9% in Q3FY18.
• ROA and ROE were at 2.1% and 16.5% respectively at Q3FY18 end.
• The capital adequacy ratio stood provisionally at 22.3%, comprising entirely of Tier-1 capital, which stood at Rs1,200.7cr.
Repco Home Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 600, up by 7.85 points or 1.33% from its previous closing of Rs. 592.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 595.50 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 617.15 and Rs. 591 respectively. So far 8,43,438(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.