Repco Home Finance Ltd Q3FY18
Standalone Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||48.5||4.4|
For Q3FY18, Repco Home Finance Ltd’s income from operations has improved by 5% yoy to ~Rs278cr. Its NII came at Rs107.1cr as against Rs90.7cr, which has improved by 18% yoy. Its net profit came at Rs48.5cr against Rs46.4cr and grew by just 4.4% yoy. Its Gross NPA for Q3FY18 stood at 3.7% (against 2.6% in Q3FY17 and 3.4% in Q2FY18). Its NPA for Q3FY18 stood at 2.05% vs. 1.51% in Q3FY17 and 1.9% in Q2FY18.
• The loan book as on Q3FY18 end stood at Rs9,490cr, which is up by 10% yoy. Loans to the self- employed segment accounted for 59.2% of the outstanding loan book, while salaried segment accounted for the rest of the loan book. Home loans accounted for 81.1% of the loan portfolio, while loans against property accounted for 18.9% of the portfolio.
• Disbursements in Q3FY18 were Rs657.1cr, which is up by 31% yoy, while total disbursements during 9MFY18 were Rs1,957.9cr (up 1% yoy).
• NIM for the quarter is up by 40bps yoy to 4.6%.
• Cost-to-income ratio has gone up from 16.8% in Q3FY17 to 18.9% in Q3FY18.
• ROA and ROE were at 2.1% and 16.5% respectively at Q3FY18 end.
• The capital adequacy ratio stood provisionally at 22.3%, comprising entirely of Tier-1 capital, which stood at Rs1,200.7cr.
Repco Home Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 600, up by 7.85 points or 1.33% from its previous closing of Rs. 592.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 595.50 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 617.15 and Rs. 591 respectively. So far 8,43,438(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.