Sadbhav Engineering Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||10.6|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||18.52||[33.4]|
Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.’s standalone Q2FY17 result came in mix against Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 18.7% lower than the estimate of Rs 757 cr. EBITDA stood at 20.8% higher than the estimate of Rs 54 cr. Net profit was 48.7% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 36 cr.
Revenue for the quarter decreased 17.5% yoy to Rs 615.63 cr.
EBITDA decreased by 19.1% yoy to Rs 65.36 cr and EBITDA margins contracted by 20 bps to 10.6%. This was primarily driven by 11% yoy rise employee benefit expenses.
Net profit tanked 33.4% yoy to Rs 18.52 cr. This was led by 80% yoy dropped in other income and 33% jump in finance cost.
Sadbhav Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 268, down by 7.3 points or 2.65% from its previous closing of Rs. 275.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 277 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 279 and Rs. 261 respectively. So far 217539(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 354.15 14.10 (4.15%)
NSE 353.80 14.60 (4.30%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.