Sagar Cements Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.4||326|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||8.5||-|
Sagar Cement’s consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 235 crore, registering 6.4% yoy increase. This was driven by increase in revenue from Power and Cement by 16% yoy and 6.6% yoy, respectively.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 32.9% yoy to Rs. 38 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 326 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 16.4%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 8.5 crore vs net profit of Rs. 0.04 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. This was led by spike in other income from Rs. 0.5 crore to Rs. 1.86 crore in Q2FY18. Also, 11% yoy decline in interest expenses contributed to the same.
Sagar Cements Ltd ended at Rs. 846.10, up by 1.1 points or 0.13% from its previous closing of Rs. 845 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 840.30 and touched a high and low of Rs. 850 and Rs. 840.30 respectively. A total of 12,933(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 957.45 [3.70] ([0.38]%)
NSE 958.00 [7.40] ([0.77]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.