Salzer Electronics Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||4.1||[4.7]|
Salzer Electronics Ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 115.1 crore, registering 15.8% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 2.2% yoy to Rs. 13.2 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 211 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 11.5%. This margin contraction was driven by 6% yoy increase in cost of raw materials consumed.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 4.1 crore, yoy decline of 4.7%. This was due to 18.2% yoy increase in interest expenses.
Salzer Electronics Ltd ended at Rs. 189.80, down by 1.7 points or 0.89% from its previous closing of Rs. 191.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 191 and touched a high and low of Rs. 195.40 and Rs. 188.10 respectively. A total of 40,522(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
BSE 233.05 [0.80] ([0.34]%)
NSE 233.95 0.10 (0.04%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.