Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||32.3||93|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||15.93||12.3|
Shemaroo Entertainment's consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 103.64 crore, registering 8.1% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 11.3% yoy to Rs. 33.43 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 93 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 32.3%. This margin expansion was aided by favourable changes in inventories.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 15.93 crore, yoy increase of 12.3%. This was due to increase in other income by 164% yoy.
Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 354.30, up by 10.65 points or 3.1% from its previous closing of Rs. 343.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 385 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 385 and Rs. 353.45 respectively. So far 27,766(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 394.00 [2.50] ([0.63]%)
NSE 395.00 [1.30] ([0.33]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.