Shoppers Stop Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||6||103|
|Net Loss (Unadjusted)||21.8||-|
Shoppers Stop's standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 838 crore, registering 12.2% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 5.7% yoy to Rs. 51 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 103 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 6%.
The net loss for the quarter came in at Rs. 21.8 crore vs net profit of Rs. 10.68 crore in corresponding quarter last year.
During the quarter, company has added 1 Shoppers Stop store, 3 M.A.C stores and 3 Crossword stores.
Shoppers Stop Ltd ended at Rs. 517.95, down by 8.6 points or 1.63% from its previous closing of Rs. 526.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 527.95 and touched a high and low of Rs. 541.95 and Rs. 510.10 respectively. A total of 3,88,871(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 530.00 10.20 (1.96%)
NSE 533.00 10.95 (2.10%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.