Shriram City Union Finance Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||205||34.9|
Shriram City Union Finance Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers misses Bloomberg estimates. NII for the period came in% above estimate of Rs 793 cr. Also, reported net profit for the period came in 9.8% above the estimate of Rs 186 cr.
Nii for the quarter increased by 18% yoy to Rs 735 cr.
Net profit increased by 34.3% yoy to Rs 205 cr.
BSE 2,030.60 [24.85] ([1.21]%)
NSE 2,020.00 [30.30] ([1.48]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.