Sterlite Technologies Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||23||320|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||71||40|
Sterlite Technologies' revenue for the quarter jumped 42% yoy to Rs. 779 crore. This was due to sharp rise in export, up by 73% yoy (51% of total revenue)
EBITDA during the period surge 63% yoy to Rs. 179 crore from 109 crore in Q2FY17.
Also, PAT for the quarter registered a growth of 40% yoy to Rs. 71 crore.
During the quarter its order book stood at Rs 3832 crore, also, capacity expansion to 30 million fibre km achieved in Q2FY18. Further, capacity expansion to 50 million fibre km is expected to get complete in FY19. Besides, company added several new patents leading to total patents count of 162.
Sterlite Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 268.50, up by 0.1 points or 0.04% from its previous closing of Rs. 268.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 271.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 277.40 and Rs. 260.15 respectively. So far 44,65,974(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 291.55 10.50 (3.74%)
NSE 292.45 10.95 (3.89%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.