Sun TV Network Ltd’s revenue grew by 23.1% yoy and 4.9% qoq to Rs717cr driven by strong subscription and advertisement revenue growth. EBITDA came in at Rs522cr, up 32.7% yoy and 6.2% qoq. EBITDA margin expanded by 528bps yoy and 85bps qoq to 72.86%. Adjusted PAT grew by 22.8% yoy and 8.5% qoq to Rs289.8cr. Revenue, EBITDA and PAT came above estimates of Rs6,816cr, Rs481cr and Rs267cr respectively.
• Employee benefit expenses grew by 18.4% yoy to Rs76cr.
• Depreciation and amortisation expenses grew by 55.3% yoy to Rs119cr.
• Operating expenses grew by 17.8% yoy to Rs72.7cr, which is lower than the revenue increase aiding in profitability expansion.
• Other expenses declined by 27.2% on yoy basis.
• Advertisement and Subscription revenue grew by ~26% and ~28% yoy respectively in Q4FY18.
Sun TV Network Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 879.85, up by 24.5 points or 2.86% from its previous closing of Rs. 855.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 864.20 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 881 and Rs. 840.30 respectively. So far 17,71,806 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.