Suprajit Engineering Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.7||37|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||22.6||[7.4]|
Suprajit Engineering Ltd reported its financial result for Q1FY18.
Suprajit Engineering's consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 345.4 crore, registering a 26.3% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 29.2% yoy to Rs. 57.6 crore with the corresponding margin remaining flat. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 16.7%. The margin remained flat on account of offsetting effect of rise in employee expense of 75%.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 22.6 crore, yoy decline of 7.4%. This was due to 8% and 40% yoy increase in finance cost and tax expense respectively.
Suprajit Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 287, down by 11.1 points or 3.72% from its previous closing of Rs. 298.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 302 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 302 and Rs. 285.05 respectively. So far 84,890(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 274.05 [1.60] ([0.58]%)
NSE 276.05 2.45 (0.90%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.