Suven Life Sciences Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||31.9||523|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||26.55||5.2|
Suven Life Science Ltd.’s standalone Q2FY17 result came in below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 14.3% lower than the estimate of Rs 135 cr. Also, net profit was 13.8% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 31 cr.
Revenue for the quarter decreased 1.2% yoy to Rs 115.54 cr. This was led by 29% yoy dropped in services (DDDSS) segment.
EBITDA increased by 18.2% yoy to Rs 36.87 cr and EBITDA margins expanded by 523 bps to 31.9%. This was primarily driven by 34% yoy decline in cost of material consumed.
Net profit increased by 5.2% yoy to Rs 26.55 cr. This was led by higher effective tax rate of 32% (previously 19%).
Suven Life Sciences Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 179.4, up by 3.5 points or 1.99% from its previous closing of Rs. 175.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 176.9 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 181 and Rs. 174.45 respectively. So far 343912(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 196.65 [1.50] ([0.76]%)
NSE 196.70 [1.80] ([0.91]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.