Its standalone core operating profit of Rs. 57.87 crore for the quarter, clocked growth of 13.14% yoy and 36.45% qoq. Operating profit margin for the current quarter at 41.97% expanded by 635 bps yoy but contracted by 455 bps qoq.
Result Highlights: (Rs. in crore)
|Reported Results||IIFL Estimates||Variance (%)|
|Standalone Net Profit||46.52||34.3||35.65|
Standalone EPS for the quarter stood at Rs. 13.30.
Symphony Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 2503, up by 9.7 points or 0.39% from its previous closing of Rs. 2493.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2526 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 2572.75 and Rs. 2389.15 respectively. So far 165918(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 8721.19 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 2625 on 10-Mar-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 1649.05 on 13-Aug-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 2450.9 and Rs. 2380.55 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 12 % and 13 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.