Syngene International Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||33.9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||76.9||3.0|
Syngene Internationalâ€™s standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 335 crore, registering 10.6% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 7.5% yoy to Rs. 113.5 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 99 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 33.9%. This margin contraction was driven by increase in cost of materials and other expenses by 21% yoy and 14% yoy, respectively.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 76.9 crore, yoy increase of 3%.
Syngene International Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 513, up by 14.65 points or 2.94% from its previous closing of Rs. 498.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 494 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 517.20 and Rs. 494 respectively. So far 1,84,710(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 563.00 2.20 (0.39%)
NSE 565.40 2.75 (0.49%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.