Talbros Automotive Components Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||10.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||4.12||68.2|
Talbros Automotive Components Ltd reported Q2FY17 consolidated numbers.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 8.9% yoy to Rs 106.16 cr.
EBITDA declined by 4.1% yoy to Rs 11.12 cr while EBITDA margins contracted 142 bps yoy to 10.5%. Decline was on account of 16% yoy increase in employee cost to Rs 14.19 cr.
Net profit jumped by 68.2% yoy to Rs 4.12 cr because of 1,122% yoy increase to Rs 2.2 cr in other income and 11% yoy decrease in finance cost to Rs 4 cr.
Talbros Automotive Components Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 132, down by 9.15 points or 6.48% from its previous closing of Rs. 141.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 144.85 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 144.85 and Rs. 131 respectively. So far 27113(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 241.90 35.80 (17.37%)
NSE 241.90 34.20 (16.47%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.