Tata Communications Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.4|||
Tata Communications consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 4218 crore, registering 6.5% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by degrowth in its Voice Solutions business and Payment Solutions business by 19.7% and 38.6%.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 14.7% yoy to Rs. 565 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 129 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 13.4%. This margin contraction was aided by higher employee costs by 5.8%.
Loss for the quarter came in at Rs. 248 crore vs profit of Rs. 85 crore in corresponding previous quarter.
Tata Communications Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 701.40, down by 28.25 points or 3.87% from its previous closing of Rs. 729.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 735 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 735.10 and Rs. 696 respectively. So far 9,20,973(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 618.10 [9.75] ([1.55]%)
NSE 617.15 [10.65] ([1.70]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.