Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Q3FY18
Consolidated Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||26.8||9|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||6,545||1.3|
• Retail & CPG showed strong turnaround with 6.4% qoq CC growth, driven by digital offerings. Company expects the improvement in performance to continue.
• BFSI revenue was down 1.5% in CC terms. Weakness in the vertical remains and management is cautiously optimistic about the improvement over the next year.
• Retail Banking in US is still in wait and watch mode and growth in Europe was driven by banking.
• Smaller verticals like Energy & Utilities grew at 8.5% qoq in CC terms.
• Geographically, growth was led by Latin America (5% qoq), Continental Europe (2.6% qoq) and North America (1.5% qoq).
• Large deal wins with customers such as Nielsen (USD 2.25bn), Marks & Spencer and Rolls Royce have digital as a key component and will support growth in 1HCY18.
• Digital revenues grew at a robust pace of 13.3% and has now crossed the USD1bn mark, as TCS continues to focus cloud, automation and platform offerings.
• Management maintained 26-28% margins outloook for the full year
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd ended at Rs. 2,788.40, down by 18.7 points or 0.67% from its previous closing of Rs. 2,807.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2,807.20 and touched a high and low of Rs. 2,820 and Rs. 2,781.90 respectively. A total of 13,30,839(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.