Tata Elxsi Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||24.6||184|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||57.2||15.1|
Tata Elxsi standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 342.2 crores, registering 5.9% QoQ increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 14.4% QoQ to Rs. 84 crores with a corresponding margin expansion of 184 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 24.6%. This margin expansion was aided by decrease in other expenses.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 57.2 crores, QoQ increase of 15.1%.
Tata Elxsi Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 870, up by 16.7 points or 1.96% from its previous closing of Rs. 853.30 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 850.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 888 and Rs. 835.35 respectively. So far 9,27,097(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 965.80 [24.95] ([2.52]%)
NSE 965.90 [26.35] ([2.66]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.