Tata Power Company Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.3|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||336.20||0|
***EBITDA margin change is bps
Tata Power Company Ltd ended at Rs. 72.2, down by 0.55 points or 0.76% from its previous closing of Rs. 72.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 73.75 and touched a high and low of Rs. 73.75 and Rs. 72 respectively. A total of 5023578(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.